3 holiday lets sleeping from 4 to 7
WEST BARN, EAST BYRE and SOUTH BYRE are all within Salutation Yard. They share some features yet each has a unique combination of indoor and outside space, bedroom and bathroom provision. ALL OF THEM HAVE:
- ground floor open plan kitchen/dining/living room, bedroom and shower room
- oven/hob/extractor, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, bread machine, food processor
- laundry facilities and free Wi-Fi
- cosy living area with TV/DVD, CD/I pod dock, reading lamp, board games and inset electric fire
- comfortable bedrooms with duvets, crisp white bed linen and TV
- contemporary bathrooms with a supply of fluffy white towels
- parking, patio table and chairs and a secure store for outdoor equipment
WEST BARN was a threshing barn and is now a two storey holiday home accommodating seven; where no more than four are adults. It has three bedrooms: A ground floor bedroom with short bunks and a trundle and two first floor bedrooms; one of which has a king size bed, the other a super king bed that converts to twins. There is a ground floor shower room and a first floor bathroom. Outside, there is an enclosed patio and two parking spaces. Please enquire about bringing a pet.
EAST BYRE previously a cow byre and hayloft is now a two storey holiday home for up to six people. It has three bedrooms; one on the ground floor with a super king bed that converts to twins. The two first floor bedrooms are a twin room and a master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite shower room. There is a ground floor shower room and a first floor bathroom. It has mobility level 2 rating for the ground floor.Option to rent the acccessible portion at certain times at reduced cost (sleeps 2 adults plus 1 cot).
Outside, are two parking spaces and an enclosed patio. Sorry no pets.
SOUTH BYRE was a cow byre and is now a single storey holiday home for four. It has two bedrooms; one of which has a king size bed, the other a super king bed that converts to twins. There is a shower room. Outside, are an open patio and parking space. Sorry no pets.
From £40 per unit per night to £75 per unit per night
South Byre:1 night stay available @ £100
Open - All Year.
Short Breaks Available
Dogs and pets are welcome
Internet connection available
Golf Course Nearby
National Park Area
Other cottages in our group