Single holiday let sleeping up to 4 guests
The Lowe family invite you to visit Wren Cottage which is on the historic Grade 2 listed Fairboroughs Farm set in the beautiful Staffordshire Moorlands on the south west edge of the Peak District.
Look at our FACEBOOK page to see the beauty of the surroundings in which Wren Cottage is set and to see pictures of Red deer and other resident animals!
In 2002 Wren Cottage was converted from a grade 2 listed stone traditional cow shed built in 1500's. It is situated at the end of a run of traditional stone barns and opens out onto the farm lawns and garden. Fairboroughs which is a working beef/sheep farm which also incoporates Fairboroughs Horse Riding Holidays.
It doesn't matter what time of year you visit Wren Cottage the idyllic setting offers a restful but interesting centre for your holiday. There is much wild life to be seen even a herd of wild Red Deer! Many visitors spend time watching the miriad of wild birds on the feeders in fact 22 varieties have been identified so far!
This is an ideal location for visitors who wish to explore Staffordshire, Derbyshire or Cheshire.It is also just a stride from Heaton House Farm Rushton Spencer which is a very popular wedding venue.
Wren cottage has been converted to a high standard with full central heating. It has constantly acheived a 4 star rating.
The accomodation comprises :
- Sitting/dining room, 2 bedrooms 1 Double and 1 Twin bedded, fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer, bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Linen and heating are included in the price
- There is a digital TV / DVD player.
- Outside is the garden area with patio, barbeque and furniture.
- Laundry facilities are available at no extra cost.
- There is ample off road parking.
- A Cot and high chair are available.
- Welcome items on arrival.
- Sorry no pets or smoking allowed.
Low season £210 per week
High Season £420 per week
Short breaks available (2 nights min.)
Open - All year
Short Breaks Available
National Park Area