Single holiday let sleeping up to 8 guests
The cottage is situated in the picturesque hamlet of Lulsley, just outside the village of Alfrick in Worcestershire. Lower Barn is set within the grounds of Ravenhall Farm, on a quiet country lane at the top of a hill with spectacular views across Worcestershire and beyond. Guests have access to glorious country walks including 9 acres of private woodland and a further 15 acres of fields adjacent to the gardens. The local village pub is within a five minute walk and there is a village shop and within a mile.
Following substantial refurbishment, Lower Barn itself now offers the following facilities, all finished to a very high standard:
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom, which easily converts to a double, plus a downstairs sofa bed
- fully fitted white bathroom suite
- downstairs cloakroom, separate shower room with shower
- fully fitted open plan oak kitchen/dining/living area with Sky TV and wireless internet access
- granite work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave
- utility area/boot room with washing machine and undercover outdoor drying area
- sun room/games room (pool table, table football, darts, PS2 and TV etc) opening onto a patio and gardens with gas barbeque and outside table and chairs plus a private outdoor hot tub
The cottage has a delightfully cosy feel with exposed beams, open fireplace/log burner, oak and slate flooring downstairs and gentle, neutral decor throughout.
White cotton linens, towels and bathrobes are provided. In addition to this you will receive a complimentary bottle of chilled champagne plus an initial supply of considered essentials (tea, coffee, sugar, milk, cooking oil, salt, pepper, basic herbs and spices)
We would also be very happy to advise you on local activities such as riding, golf, quad biking, grass boarding, fishing, shooting and many other leisure pursuits available in the area.
Guests may have the use of a hot tub within the cottage's private garden area.
For a nominal fee of £10 guests may also use our immediate neighbour's hard tennis court on an hourly basis. Bookings for this should be in advance.
We will also be happy to arrange Airport/Train Taxi services at no extra cost, if required.
Please also note that by special arrangement Helicopters may land at the Property.
In line with other similar properties of this calibre in the area charges are as follows:
£750 - 2 night stay. £1500 - 1 week stay from 27th December
3.00pm Friday - 3.30pm Sunday @ £500
3.00pm Friday/Saturday - 10.30am Friday/Saturday @ £850
2 nights @ £450. 3 nights £500.
£450 for 6 people (£550 for 8 people) weekend Fri - Sun
£1000 - 1 week stay Sun - Sun
Open - All year.
Short Breaks Available
Internet connection available
Hot Tub, Jacuzzi or Sauna