Single holiday let sleeping up to 2 guestsThe Woodland Hut is set in a secluded clearing of private woodland, overlooking open fields and hedgerows. Home to hundreds of native birds, the woods are visited by deer, rabbits and hares. We are situated in the heart of Yorkshire’s Nature Triangle, with the dramatic cliffs and coastline of the East Riding and the rolling hills of the Yorkshire Wolds on our doorstep. The historic towns of York and Beverley and Hull City of Culture are all within easy access. We are within walking distance of the village of Brandesburton with its friendly pubs, restaurants and small local shops.
The cosy hut was hand crafted by Kevin Lordan at The Yorkshire Hut Company, using sustainable building materials. A wood burning stove, sheep’s wool insulation and argon filled, double glazed windows keep the hut snug and warm.
The hut sleeps two adults and can accommodate up to two small children (under about five years old). It has a fitted kitchen and an en-suite shower room with state of the art composting toilet.
Relax in the Mexican hammock, gazing up at the magnificent, wide-open skies, or snuggle up by the wood burning stove inside the hut. Cook over the BBQ/fire pit in the woods, or use the induction hob and microwave in the fully equipped kitchen. Our woodland hut is the perfect getaway for people who like to be outdoors but also like convenience and home comforts.
A Woodland Hut stay includes:
• Complimentary welcome hamper, including freshly baked bread and Yorkshire jam
• Organic milk and an unlimited supply of fresh free-range eggs from our own hens
• Unlimited supply of firewood, BBQ charcoal and fire-lighters
• Fluffy bath and hand towels
• Hand and face soap and skin care products
• 100% cotton bedding and comfy micro fibre duvets
• Eco cleaning and washing up products