Single holiday let sleeping up to 4 guestsBeautiful, 4 Star Visit Scotland graded, detached cottage situated in eight acres of sheltered land with magnificent views over the Moray Firth, remote and yet within easy reach of the facilities of Inverness. Tastefully furnished and decorated, it provides an excellent base for exploring the Black Isle, Loch Ness, Aviemore, and the West Coast.
Little Woodside sleeps up to four people (one double, one twin bedroom), is tastefully decorated, and comprises the following accommodation:
* Lounge, with wood-burning stove, sofa and chairs, TV, Sky 'Free To Air' receiver, DVD player and VCR.
* Kitchen/dining area, fully-fitted with oven/hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine.
* Bathroom, recently refitted, with bath, shower, wash-basin and toilet.
* Conservatory, with sofa, chairs and CD/cassette stereo.
* Double bedroom, fully equipped.
* Twin Bedroom, fully equipped.
* Garden and patio, with bench and chairs. Excellent views towards the Moray Firth and Ord Hill.
* Ample parking.
* Sorry no pets.
* Entry time from 15.00hrs.
* Checkout time 10am.