Hollywood House sleeping up to 12 guests
NEW & EXCLUSIVE TO OLIVER’S TRAVELS – 2018
The magic begins the moment you enter Hollywood House. Bursting with sparkle, glitz and glamour the house is made for special holidays and celebrations. Its wonderful location means you can make the most of the Michelin star restaurants, fabulous bars and boutiques in Birmingham or soak up the culture and history of Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Inside you will discover a shimmering example of sleek design filled with modern amenities such as SKY TV, Wi-Fi throughout and Sonos wireless sound systems which is perfect for setting the tone for your stay.
The flexible spaces within Hollywood House lend themselves well to socialising, entertaining and relaxing. Feel wined and dined in elegant dining room, share cocktails in the bar or simply cosy up for a movie by the roaring fire in the snug. If all of that’s not enough the fabulous indoor heated pool with changing rooms and views overlooking the spacious garden will be sure to leave you feeling spoilt.
Keen chefs will love cooking up a storm in the newly renovated Kitchen that has a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere and oozes charm. The kitchen boasts spacious work counters, plenty of cooking equipment and an Aga.
Sparkling in the atrium you cannot fail to notice the bespoke twinkling crystal chandelier adding plenty of drama and sophistication. Upstairs you can choose from five luxurious bedrooms with Egyptian cotton sheets. Three of which also offer ensuite bathrooms and a further large family bathroom with free standing bath, overhead shower, WC and washbasin is also available.
Outside guests can relax on the terrace, enjoy a kickabout on the lawn or take advantage of the trampoline.
The immediate countryside offers a wealth of marvellous activities, walks, riding and golf. There are many nearby attractions including historic houses to visit such as Baddesley Clinton, Packwood House and Clent Hills. Hollywood House is both the ultimate party venue with easy access to Birmingham, and a wonderful base for an active mini break.
- Entrance Hall
- Modern kitchen with Aga, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery.
- Utility room with washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Light and airy dining room with wooden floors, working fireplace, table with seating for 12 and French doors which open onto the garden.
- Cosy snug with sofa bed, TV and working fireplace
- 2X ground floor cloakroom with WC and washbasin
- Large indoor heated swimming pool with 2 changing rooms, shower room and WC.
- Master Bedroom offers a super king sized bed and ensuite shower room with twin sinks
- Bedroom 2 has a double bed and ensuite showerroom
- Bedroom 3 has a double bed and ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 4 Twin bedroom with 2 single beds
- Bedroom 5 has a double bed
- Family bathroom with free standing roll top bath and overhead shower. The bathroom has a WC and washbasin
- Study with laptop friendly work station
- Spacious lawn
- Terrace with outdoor seating area
- Cocktail bar located in a small detached building
- Sonos soundsystem
- Sky TV
- Alarm system
- Private heated swimming pool