Luxury Westbury On Severn Cottage sleeping up to 22 guests
The Bell and Flamingo holds a fabulous position in the beautiful Gloucestershire countryside close to the village of Westbury-on-Severn. The brilliant location of the property means it is in reaching distance of both Cheltenham and Gloucester, with plenty for guests to see, do and explore right from the doorstep.
The Grade II listed property offers buckets of character and boasts modern yet relaxed furnishings and interiors which really help to create a warm and homely feel throughout. The spacious farmhouse can comfortably accommodate up to twenty-two guests across seven bedrooms. On the ground floor is the main entertaining space which comprises of two large living rooms, a modern fitted kitchen and breakfast room as well as a formal dining room. On the first floor, guests will find four of the bedrooms, two of which feature four single beds, a twin room and a double room with en-suite bathroom. Also on this level, is a family bathroom. Upstairs, on the second floor, there are two further double bedrooms, one of which with an additional single bed as well a four single-bedded room and a family bathroom. The fabulous games room which comes complete with pool table, darts board and its very own bar is also up on the second floor!
The outside space is as equally lovely, The Bell and Flamingo is set within large lawned gardens, the perfect space for children to run wild and play games. The terrace comes complete with dining facilities and a barbecue making it a fantastic spot for al fresco dining on a warm Summers evening. The farmhouse is situated in a slightly elevated position which allows guests to enjoy fantastic views to the Severn Estuary.
The Bell and Flamingo has a great location, just a few minutes from the village of Westbury-on-Severn which boasts handy amenities including restaurants and shops. Keen gardeners will enjoy visiting Westbury Court Garden, located just 2 minutes away, where they can explore the only resorted Dutch style water garden in the country. The cathedral city of Gloucester is less than 20 minutes away by car, here there are plenty of activities and attractions to keep the whole family entertained, including historical attractions such as the Cathedral itself and The Tailor of Gloucester Beatrix Potter Museum. For shopaholics, Gloucester Quays Outlet, situated just 15 minutes away offers plenty of bargains! Cheltenham and the wonderful Cotswolds are also just a short distance away, as well as the beautiful scenery, there are a multitude of quintessential, chocolate-box, English villages with honey-coloured houses to explore.
- Main Entrance
- Living room with comfortable seating, wood burning stove, TV
- Dining room with large table seating 24
- Cloakroom with WC and washbasin
- Snug offering additional seating and TV
- Modern kitchen with granite worktops Range master cooker, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, TV, fridge, washing machine and dryer.
- Bedroom 1: 4 single zip link beds
- Bedroom 2: 4 single zip link beds
- Bedroom 3: twin room with 2 single zip link beds. This room has a connecting door to bedroom 4
- Bedroom 4 (can only be accessed through bedroom 3) double bed with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom with large power shower, free standing bath with double sinks and WC
- Games room with light up reggae bar, pool table, dart board and 2 sofa beds
- Bedroom 5: double bed and 1 single bed
- Bedroom 6: double bed
- Bedroom 7: 4 single zip link beds
- Bathroom with bath, shower, washbasin and WC.
- Lawned gardens
- Sun terrace
- Dining facilities