Beautiful Oswestry Cottage sleeping up to 14 guests
This beautiful barn conversion is the perfect place for a rural escape, with gorgeous views down across the valley which can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own private hot tub! The barn makes a fantastic base for exploring not only mid-Wales but also North Wales, Shropshire and Cheshire. Small amenities can be found near-by in Pen-y-bont-fawr and Llanrhaeadr, while the town of Oswestry is only a short car journey away.
Inside, the original 18th century barn has been lovingly refurbished while still retaining character and charm. On the ground floor are the spacious entertaining areas, including an open-plan kitchen and dining area as well as living room, separate cosy cinema room and one of the twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom. Upstairs, on the first floor, are the remaining five double bedrooms, three being king size doubles and a family bathroom.
Outside, there is a patio area complete with furniture and barbecue overlooking the lawned garden area which is perfect for alfresco dining. There is a private hot tub from which views over the valley can be enjoyed.
Lower Ground Floor
- Kitchen/dining room with dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dining facilities and patio doors to terrace
- Bedroom with twin beds and en-suite with shower, sink and WC
- Living Room with woodburner and indoor games
- TV Room with Freeview TV and DVD
- Utility Room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with king size double bed, bath and en-suite wet room with shower
Upper First Floor
- Bedroom with king size double bed and full-length french windows
- Bedroom with two double beds and Mountain views
- Bedroom with king size double bed and french doors
- Bathroom with bath, shower and WC
- Lawned garden
- Patio area with barbecue
- Garden furniture
- Private hot tub
- Outside table tennis table
- Outside darts board