Two holiday lets sleeping 6 and 6We extend a warm welcome to guests visiting our working farm situated in the beautiful Peak District National Park.
GATEHAM COTTAGE is self-contained wing of the Grange, a lovely, limestone mid 19th century farmhouse.
• Well equipped kitchen/diner which includes an electric cooker, microwave, fridge, coffee maker and radio. New light modern fitted kitchen with added benefit of dishwasher. Guests are welcome to use the farmhouse laundry facility which has a washing machine and dryer (by prior arrangement).
• Downstairs bathroom which includes a toilet, a wash basin, a bath with shower over. There is also ample heating, two heated towel rails and an immersion heater.
• Cosy sitting room has views over the garden and in this room there is a metal action sofa bed (perfect for children and youngsters), adequate seating for up to six guests, TV and a selection of books and games. –
• One Double and and one Twin bedroom which are decorated with pine furniture and each has antique dressing tables and built-in wardrobes. There is space in both for a cot if needed.
THE COACH HOUSE is a beautiful barn conversion with original beams and exposed stone work. Situated next to a charming 18th century stone dovecote, the property has a private garden with glorious views over the valley.
• Large well equipped kitchen/diner with electric cooker, fridge with freezer compartment, a coffee maker, microwave, washing machine and tumble drier.
• Relaxing sitting room features patio windows to allow guests to look out over some real farming life. We provide plenty of seating for up to 6 guests, TV, dvd, electric fire suite and a good selection of books and games.
• Downstairs toilet with hand basin and heated towel rail.
• Double bedroom boasts lovely views and has a vanity unit, heated towel rail, radio alarm and is furnished in pine.
• Large family room has a double bed and adult size bunk beds (ideally for children and younger people). There is also space in either bedroom for a cot if needed. The room is furnished with antique furnishings and co-ordinating duvet covers and curtains
• Upstairs bathroom which includes a toilet, wash basin and bath with shower over. There are also two heated towel rails, a wall heater and an immersion heater
Both properties have a small garden with pretty views and garden furniture.
Be sure to click through to our website to see whats included in the price - thankyou
Couples Discount of 10% off the advertised price on Full Week Bookings at Gateham Grange. See Prices below for more details!
Both properties are on our 200 acre working farm which is situated in the Manifold Valley nr. Dovedale. The farm is located just outside the attractive village of Alstonefield and only 4 miles from the popular village of Hartington which is within the Peak District National Park. The ideal getaway location for visitors to enjoy the attractions of Derbyshire and Staffordshire. Both properties sleep 2 to 6 guests. Also remote Camping Barn sleeping 12 (see owners website).
Local activities to be enjoyed include walking from the door, cycling, fishing, sailing, riding and gliding. There is a plethora of country inns and hotels nearby serving a good selection of meals. The market towns of Ashbourne, Bakewell and Leek are all within easy reach as are Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, Matlock Bath, Buxton and the leisure park at Alton Towers.
Golf, fishing, and horse riding - within approx. 10 miles from Gateham Grange
SHORTBREAK PRICES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST - Please e-mail stating dates and number in party